Mechanical Engineer III
Aerospace technology firm Opterus seeks Mechanical Engineer III in Loveland CO.
- Lead Programs including all technical and schedule related activities.
- Mechanical engineering design of deployable systems for spacecraft. Effort includes CAD modeling (solidworks), design analysis, drafting, and integration and test support
- Management of other engineers and drafters may be required.
- Work is accomplished in a team environment created by interaction with other engineers, designers, and drafters and people from other disciplines.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- BS or higher in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly applicable experience in designing deployable systems for spacecraft.
- Demonstrated creativity in mechanical engineering design and design analysis capability.
- Effective written and oral communication of technical information required.
- US Citizenship
Total compensation package commensurate with experience; structure includes base salary, bonus and competitive benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org